Sightseeings in Provence and in Ardèche
- Vaison-la-Romaine, an old Roman town, typical provençal, with a busy market every Tuesday.
- Orange, where many memorable opera performances take place in its famous Roman antique theatre
- Grignan, another beautiful castle formerly occupied by the Count and Countess of Grignan, daughter of the Marquis of Sévigné
- Pierrelatte, a small town famous for La Ferme Aux Crocodiles, a unique farm where crocodiles are bred. Feeding is once a day.
- Nyons: Museum of the Olive and its wonderful rides
- Montélimar, the capital of nougat. Nougats lovers can have a tour of a nougat factory and buy every variety.
- La Garde Adhémar, Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux with its House of Truffle and Tricastin
- Valréas, Visan, in papal enclave
- Our area is famous for many cellars where well-known wines are produced. There are many places to stop and taste wine. Such names as Côtes Du Rhône, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Cairanne, Beaumes-de-Venise, Vacqueyras, Gigondas are from our area.
- Avignon: life in Avignon is known for the originality and diversity of events that take place there. Festival of Avignon is one of the most important international show of modern art (theater, dance, music). The palais des papes (palace of the popes), the Saint-Benezet brigde, called the « pont d’Avignon » of worldwide fame through its commemoration by the song, and the ramparts constitute an exceptional complex of monuments.
- Les Gorges de l’Ardèche: The Ardèche Gorges are visited by many visitors looking to escape and outdoor activities. Many activities are possible: caving, climbing down the Gorges by canoe, kayak or boat, hiking, bungee jumping ...
Your stay will seem too short, there are so many things to see!